I made these baked Portobellos for dinner this week for my mom and Amber! Turned out so yummy!
Maple Ginger Portobello Steaks
- 4 tbs Braggs amino acids OR soy sauce
- 4 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder, or 3 cloves of garlic, smashed
- 4 portobello mushrooms.
- Preheat the oven to 350.Whisk together the braggs, maple syrup, ginger, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Place portobello mushrooms stem side up in a large glass baking dish. Pour marinade over mushrooms and allow them to marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 for until they are done. I honestly didn't watch the time but it was around 20-30 minutes!